New Forum Software
Hey everyone!

As you can probably tell, we now have new forum software. I've taken over managing the forum for zico, and along with that, we've merged it to my own server.

I'm actively working on getting a good theme setup, and getting your avatars back. Let me know if you see any issues with the forum, or anything that didn't merge correctly.

Thanks!
OK, the avatars should all be working now! Smile I'll work on the new theme tonight and/or tomorrow!
Alrighty the new theme is up! and modified...let me know if y'all notice any bugs!

The only known problem currently is that if you manually type a smiley face, it auto-converts and screws up, so I'm working on that. Thank you all for your patience!
i personally dont like the white text box, too much contrast. also, the blue doesnt feel right, maybe ill get used to it. its like all of a sudden we're on pandora...

i miss the latest posts at the bottom of the forum home page, is that possible to bring back?
System IVAN rev1.3b - Win 7 HP 64bit
Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz || EVGA GTX 970 || GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || Creative Sound Blaster Z || EVGA Supernova P2 850W || Enermax Fulmo Basic

Control Scheme: KEYBOARD DEFAULTS FTW!!
OK, some of the blue has been mitigated...I'm working on toning down the rest. I also toned down the reply box color.

I also added back the latest posts to the bottom of the forum (they're on the top on mobile).

The logo is wrong on mobile...I gotta figure out what's up with that, and I'd like more feedback on the color scheme...I'm not happy with it currently.
What I really miss is  the recent posts page, which directly listed all the latest posts, across all threads.
"Perfection is attained not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing more to remove." -- Antoine de Saint Exupéry
Excellent! its way better now! thanks!

one more thing thats not a big deal: could you make the threads not alternate colors? sorry for being so picky Big Grin
System IVAN rev1.3b - Win 7 HP 64bit
Intel i3-3220 3.30 Ghz || EVGA GTX 970 || GSkill Ares 16GB 1600 Mhz || ASUS P8Z77-V LK || Creative Sound Blaster Z || EVGA Supernova P2 850W || Enermax Fulmo Basic

Control Scheme: KEYBOARD DEFAULTS FTW!!
Hey, nice to see something changing.
I like a new colors on the forum yet all seems ...bulky, a lot of scrolling, I guess it is just my personal preference - I don't like wasted space, this theme seems to waste a lot of it (smiley face)
Edit: holy crap signature takes even more lol

my post disappeared ...hmmm weird

Quick reply doesn't work or I'm blind...

When I'm logged in and post something then I can't see my post, after log out when viewing the thread as a guest then I can see my post.
I log in again - and there is no post again...

I wonder if anyone actually can see this...
Descent Rangers
Name: IceWolf
Assignment: Black Squad

Current season stats
Wink 
(06-15-2017, 07:38 PM)aqqman Wrote: Hey, nice to see something changing.
I like a new colors on the forum yet all seems ...bulky, a lot of scrolling, I guess it is just my personal preference - I don't like wasted space, this theme seems to waste a lot of it (smiley face)
Edit: holy crap signature takes even more lol

my post disappeared ...hmmm weird

Quick reply doesn't work or I'm blind...

When I'm logged in and post something then I can't see my post, after log out when viewing the thread as a guest then I can see my post.
I log in again - and there is no post again...

I wonder if anyone actually can see this...
Yes, yes we can

Where is my post?
Lol apparently there's an issue with posts being visible...I'll try to get it sorted tomorrow! Smile