Operating System
Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 32-bit
CPU
Intel Atom Z3775 @ 1.46GHz 53 °C
Bay Trail-T 22nm Technology
RAM
2.00GB DDR3 @ 533MHz (8-10-10-23)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. T100TAM (SOCKET 0)
Graphics
AUO B101XAN02 (1366x768@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Storage
58GB Samsung MCG8GC (SD)
0B Samsung MCG8GC [RPMB] (SD)
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)

Issue:

Beta fails to launch with the following error
---------------------------
d1x-rebirth-051515.exe - Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point _ZNSt11logic_errorC1EPKc could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Games\DXX-Rebirth - Copy\D1X-Rebirth\d1x-rebirth-051515.exe.
OK 

I've put in the required DLLs to the root d1x-rebirth folder. I've also tried renaming the executable but all attempts end in this error.
Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on this...

I think this is probably a problem with mismatched .dll versions...I'm going to update the .dll pack on the main Unification thread this evening, and you can try downloading it then and see if you get the same error.
(05-22-2015, 05:38 PM)A Future Pilot link Wrote:Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you on this...

I think this is probably a problem with mismatched .dll versions...I'm going to update the .dll pack on the main Unification thread this evening, and you can try downloading it then and see if you get the same error.

Will do Smile Thank you very much.
OK, I'm getting the same error in my testing (actually a similar one)

It looks like it's in libstdc++6.dll...you need to set the use c11 compiler flag (or some such) in the scons file kp. And possibly the c99 flag as well
Nevermind!! I'm dumb...

It was a version mismatch on my end.

Updating stuffy-stuff now Smile
SCons automatically sets -std=gnu++0x (C++11) or -std=gnu++14 (C++14, only available on recent compilers).  I use many C++11 features that would not work at all without setting one of these flags.  C99 is an older standard, and does not directly apply since all source files are built as C++.  Some C99 features are incorporated into C++11 by reference, so enabling C++11 provides access to some features that are in C99 (but not in C89).
(05-23-2015, 03:22 PM)A Future Pilot link Wrote:Nevermind!! I'm dumb...

It was a version mismatch on my end.

Updating stuffy-stuff now Smile

Ran well on my machines now. Thanks!