Zico's development blog 4
The question that's currently there has actually changed. The outstanding question at this point is "do demotions still work in D1?" D2 should also be checked, although all of the testing that has occured so far has been in D1.
Update: The updated tracker is still waiting to be published. In the meantime I have reverted to testing, playing the games up and down hunting for regressions. A few new ones have popped up but only few of them actually critical. They'll all be fixed soon and I'll keep pestering Matt to push the new tracker source into unification. Smile
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
[From newspost: http://www.dxx-rebirth.com/news/dxx-rebi...he-making/]

Hello guys and gals!

I know it's been a while since my last post but we've been anything but idle. Ever since the release of DXX-Rebirth v0.58.1 the source has been under constant development, not least due to the endless efforts of kp, A Future Pilot and many others. A lot of things changed and that's the reason we decided to release v0.60 as a public BETA first. The more eyes can help spotting issues and regressions, the better. So we hope that you'll chime in and beat the hell out of the BETA. Smile

We are now in the process of wrapping up the last things so the public BETA should be available very soon. I hope this will be in a matter of a week from now but since there may still be one or the other issue we could spot ourselves, please don't take this as a fixed deadline.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!