[D2X 0.58.1] alt-f7 hud weapon text misaligned
Gauss and vulcan ammo are misaligned on the alternate hud #2 when in fullscreen. Also the alternate hud #1's text displays over the framerate, which may cause some frustration.
I should start drawing a map of where all the text elements of the HUD are. No worries - will be fixed.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
I moved the text for HUD modes 1 and 2 because it was even worse before.  Vulcan/Gauss ammo was partially offscreen in HUD 1 before I moved it.  It looks good in my development branch, but you're right, it does look bad in the release.
For some reason I don't see a Vulcan gauge in D1 - does it just not exist? This makes me not use the alt-huds at all, as there is no way to view the ammo level without returning to the "classic" hud.
Descent Rangers
Name: Maestro
Assignment: Black Squad
(12-02-2013, 05:03 PM)MaestroMD link Wrote:For some reason I don't see a Vulcan gauge in D1 […]

Yeah, as of v0.58.1, the alternative HUDs show no Vulcan or Gauss ammo gauge while in cockpit mode or statusbar mode; that's only visible in fullscreen mode. Not sure what's planned for future versions, though.
Yeah that doesn't seem right. This isn't intended. I remember I had the vulcan ammo outside of the weapon boxes (since it didn't fit in there). It might have been "cleaned up" at some point accidentally (i.e. I was planning to move it but just removed it but forgot to put it in another point).
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!