06 - Common Sense
I`ll make a level just like that then Wink
blue key behind blue door. I`ll make some clever destroyable walls too. -from dsi-
What... no it can't be.
This is an imposter!  Zico coming back with a DXX-comic that actually makes the joke funny?  No... this can't be right... Somebody grab the guy pretending to be Zico!
(j/k)

I'm not sure if you guys remember... but that level doesn't have a yellow key Tongue.
So the boss is even more of an idiot.
And he should have eaten the little guy, not missiled him... how else did the Red Fatty Boss get so fat?

The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I touched it, made as if to pick it up, and then I became a panther.

---------------------------------------------------
Check out my music @ Vertigo Fox
So you imply no other Redrawn was funny? HERETIC!!! Wink (good game btw.)
But yeah I admit comedy is not of my strengths but not being able to do something good has never stopped me from doing it anyways - this is also how Rebirth came to be. Smile

Anyways yes I know about that there's no Yellow key but I wanted this level and "Blue"  ... dunno that somehow would not fit since first Blue, then Yellow, then Red - that fits jus tthe general theme of the game flow.
So: This incarnation of this level *does* have a Yellow key. Since the level also has a sector 7G - which is where Homer Simpson works and he's yellow as well, right? Smile
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
I dunno I don't watch Simpsons, I'm not really into that kind of humour.  Monty Python on the other hand...
It's true you should probably leave the Red Fatty Boss eating his Lou Guards to the professionals... Tongue  Xaihyv and I really don't want anyone thinking that we might not have come up with all the ideas we came up with for the Descent ][ Thingy.

The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I touched it, made as if to pick it up, and then I became a panther.

---------------------------------------------------
Check out my music @ Vertigo Fox
Not watching the Simpsons anymore for several seasons... somehow grew out of it... original humor is gone.
Anyways I am just a fan of obscure references. If the boss would not take so much space so we could see more of the background I would probably shout: "There are FOUR lights!" (the one knows what I am talking about gets one free internetz)
Nice one. Wink The motion blur in the fourth panel looks particularly cool.
ROFL, Indeed this is one of the best DXX-Redrawn comics I've ever seen.

I think this one and '003 - Help Today' are the best of the best!
Excellent work Zico!  ;D

I love the 'expressions' (that is, actually, the positioning) of the Red Fatty and the Lou Guard at the upper corner.
Priceless! xD
Thank you Pumo.

This is the first comic with a very "crowded" scene. I was actually struggeling with the amount and scaling of the bots. I wanted to make it look like a "meeting" with several bots but also did not want to make all panels be an unrecognizable blur when viewing from a far. So yeah - thanks for the compliment. Smile