Zico's development blog 3
so i was wondering what is new in 1249/48 compared to 1234? and what do you have planned/ are working on so far?
You can always check CHANGELOG.txt within the source code directory for the newest changes. I do not regulary announce such changes - not during development at least.
After 1234 there were fixes for lava collision and friendly fire splash damage as well as some stability fixes. But for the most part Kreator continued porting the editor to the event system of the game.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
editor? Shocked don't tell me this is what i've been waiting for is it? : O
(inb4 my feelings get hurt from a no)
Yes, it's the level editor. However it's still in very early development. That whole code iss till stone old and Kreator is really digging deep in the mud to get it to work at some point. And depending when I'll be "done" with this Multiplayer part I guess we could get a first working version out this year.
ill beta test the crap out of it. Big Grin
This thing will prbably be published with the UI similar to miner. So yes this definately requires testing and improvement.
Told ya it was nothing to worry about blarget. Tongue You are seeing ghosts (troll) (back to development)
Descent Rangers
Captain of Black Lions squadron

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
so what exactly are you going to use as a reference for gui for this level editor?
WAY too early for this.  Smile
Question for the Rebirth Editor, will there be a function for sub-dividing segments like in Devil and DLE-XP?  I know that the Rebirth Editor will have the same interface as Miner (which I never seen the interface of it before)