The Official DXX-Rebirth Installer
Hey fellas! Just wanna let y'all know that I'm updating the installer to 0.57.2 as we speak...should be on here in under an hour Smile
Alright it's updated! Smile
Now featured on Download page and News posted all 'round the world!
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
Thank you kind sir!! Big Grin
Nice!!! AFP, check the unofficial testers' lair. Tongue

EDIT: You did, nevermind. [/OT]
Descent Rangers
Captain of Black Lions squadron

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
Hiya everybody!!

So i just posted a poll on here...it should be pretty self explanatory. Basically I think I'd like to have an option to download the latest version of Rebirth. This would just be an OPTION so the installer would also always have the game pre-packaged in it, so if you don't have internet connection you can still install the game. (Although I don't know how many people would download the installer and then leave it on their computer until a time when they didn't have internet... Wink ) lol!

On a semi-related note...I've noticed that quite a few people are still downloading older versions of the installer...I mean I'm perfectly fine with it...that's why I left them up there...but why would someone WANT to? And where are they getting the links?? I've updated all the links around the inter-webz...hmmm... [/end OT]

EDIT: I just realized we had this discussion on the first page...apparently I've changed my mind... lol!!
Updated to 0.57.3 Smile
On March 27th the 300th copy of the installer was downloaded!! (I just found that pretty exciting Wink )
Can someone help it?
I succesfully installed the game and when i want to start the game it says error:Could not find hog file
Pls help
Hey Bryan,

It's a bit few info to work on but it sounds like that Rebirth is not able to find the original game content in the directory you installed it (Rebirth) in. So make sure that you do have the game content (the exact files you find in the D1X/D2X-README.txt) where your Rebirth installation resides.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!