The Official DXX-Rebirth Installer
OK. It goes something like this I got the original game files from an "unidentified"online download source.  What I  did from there is that I mixed files from D2X and d2x-xl myself by hand. The energy centers still do not work regardless of how much charge is left and F3 still does not offer me the cockpit view. of course you have to understand that I'm an old semi-retired, self unemployed rock and roll guitar player and I put this together all by myself, and I guess I'm lucky that it even works at all. But now with the information you all have given me, (I know, read the read-meez), I'll put a new one together that should work.  Thank you so much and I'll get back to you in a few days with better results. thanks again,
Skyler.
(Hey, anyone working on D3 that I could screw up?)
Oh I should have seen:
The keys on the Mac version of the game are different.
F3 it is on PC but on Mac the key combo should be COMMAND+3. You can go to OPTIONS, CONTROLS and GAME SYSTEM KEYS to show all pre-defined commands keys for the game.

About the energy centers it's rather strange. However I can only give the advice NOT to mix up XL and Rebirth (Standard Descent 2) files. Especially pilots and savegames generated by XL are NOT compatible with Rebirth.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
Good work, Future Pilot. Thanks for installer. Cool
All is well.
You're quite welcome! Smile
Just wanted to say...we just recently passed the 100 downloads mark for the installer!! I'm glad people are finding it useful! Smile
You sure it's not just one spammer? Tongue
Descent Rangers
Captain of Black Lions squadron

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
Lol!! Well if it was he'd be running through a bunch of different proxies... Wink
Tongue
Descent Rangers

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
Do you mean me. >Sad
(02-16-2012, 08:55 AM)Trent Hawkins link Wrote: You sure it's not just one spammer? Tongue
All is well.
(facepalm) It cannot be you. Tongue
Descent Rangers

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger