Screenshots wanted
Come on guys - keep em coming! I ned many more for a good gallery!
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
Oops! ;D Will do!
Descent Rangers
Captain of Black Lions squadron

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
Hey guys,

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed screenshots so far. I will put them all online soon as I have some more.
So since there was a new release today, do you mind making some nice shots on your playings and send those to me?
No matter how you do them - no matter how the resolutions, your settings, game mode or levels played - I'll take everything. Smile
Well must the screenshots be the basic resolution(480x680)? Or can I use my own like "1280x720"?But I run a resolution of "1920x1080".
Do they have to be in Single player or can they be in Multiplayer?? Do they have to be only in Descent: First Strike,Descent 2 counterstrike,or vertigo?
Just wondering.. ???
Like I said in the last post: Totally does not matter. Actually I like to have a diversity of all different resolutions, settings, game modes and whatever so it shows how versatile the program is. So there are no restrictions.
like this? http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10224384/Project...rn0010.png
Does it matter if they're taken in Steam (and they don't have the DXX watermark on the bottom)?  My computer doesn't like screenshots taken on any version of the Descent engine.  They're always screwed up.  And steam is the only other program that can take proper screenshots of them.  But I have some awesome places to take pics in "The Spiny" (working title) mission I'm working on (even in the vanilla edition it has some pretty epically imaginative architecture, especially for the penultimate level -- it must be seen).
I suspect the answer is also no, it doesn't matter if they have the watermark or not Tongue.

The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I touched it, made as if to pick it up, and then I became a panther.

---------------------------------------------------
Check out my music @ Vertigo Fox
Well as long as there are no Fraps FPS counter or something like that - no matter - you can send those in, too.
Not technically a screenshot, but I posted a (not super skilled) playthrough of level 1 of d1x rebirth in 1080p on youtube, with various effects on, particularly persistent debris.  Persistent debris is the greatest feature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZerx1RKsWY
Are screenshots still needed? If so, I might begin contributing some now that I have Descent & Descent 2 loaded via the Steam interface. Easy screenshots.