Screenshots wanted
Maybe I'll take a couple screens of The Violet Caves...

And maybe one of the D2 levels that I made last year that is still waiting to see whether Descent 1-1/2 will come or if I should continue with my own project.  Litter Jungle or Vertigo Fortress or something.

The eyes of the plush lobster stared deep into my soul. I touched it, made as if to pick it up, and then I became a panther.

---------------------------------------------------
Check out my music @ Vertigo Fox
You got another email, zico. Smile I sent in the D2 shots I had promised, as well as a few more from D1.
There were a lot of cools ones - thanks. Smile
Some do especially nice show colored lights and transparency effects. That's good to have so besides just promoting the features I can show really nice images there. Smile
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
You want screens? Me give you screens! How many on screen you want me kill grrr...me give good caveman try....Hurr! Wink
Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life Wink
...now if only I could get the little bastids to hold still while I kill 'em...on cue...lol
Give a man a match, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life Wink
Like Zico says above, record a Demo doin' fancy stuff, then shoot a screen while playing that demo. Smile
Descent Rangers
Captain of Black Lions squadron

The Stalker 21.126
Zica Laser
Guided Micro Bombs
Microcorp HXS Class C
Gravitron PulseWave
Zica SuperCharger
Maybe some of these you will find interesting.
I'm not sure it's good (probably not - I'm sorry zico) these are jpg's.
http://picasaweb.google.com/101854586450...ackGallery

Edit: here is the link for the pack
http://www.descentrangers.com/public/tem...4&ALL=True
(07-23-2011, 04:35 PM)aqqman link Wrote: Maybe some of these you will find interesting.
I'm not sure it's good (probably not - I'm sorry zico) these are jpg's.

Maybe not the greatest images for showing off DXX-R, but that's still a great & useful resource! Thanks!
zif: Why haven't they fixed that yet :S
Ralathar: Bug report it :p
zif: I'll bug report you
I just sent you some I know it's kinda late are yo still in need of them?
Sute - I do always need new screenshots. Smile
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!