D1X-Rebirth in german language
Yeah I would prefer the most original look as well.
I also tried to create new bigger-size fonts, but Parallax used an own format, as far as I can see now.
And with my knowledge I'm nt able to create new FNT files.
So i guess it will end in scaling the original font files as you know it from the cockpit.
It is one of the most important things for me to keep the original atmoshere - no matter the resolution. If the exams are over I guess the project will do some big steps, so stay tuned Wink
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
Good lord... FNT-Files? I have no idea how this files work. OK, forget my offer to create the fonts. :?

Possibly DXX-R is very well developed until the first user gets eye-cancer by looking at the x-time-stretched fonts and you, me or another friendly DXX-R user finds a sollution for this at/until that time.

p.s.: Btw., can not calming down thinking of you pressing your nose flat on the screen because:
Quote:Hehe imagine what I needed to do to test resolutions on 3xxx*2xxx Wink
Muahahahahaha
Hi all,

after a lot of testings and trials I did not find a sollution that satisfies me with the presentation of higher resolutions (including the "standartsetting" that gives everyone of us the highres-fonts with its different colours and the reading problems in some screens depending to this).
So I will pause this project, hoping of an excellent idea while not thinking hard about this (I guess everyone has expierience with those tactics Wink )
But to waste not to much time until Zicos return and a new release of DXX-R I started with the translation of D2X-R, so possibly you might see progress here sometimes but a lots more in the D2X-R-translation-project.

So here is the actual state of the "Briefing-scenes" project of D1X-R:

Translation:-------DONE
320x200:----------DONE (useable with all resolutions)
Initial Release:---Possibly with the next D1X-R-release
Other resolutions:PAUSED

The 320x200-(classic)file will exactly do the same job as the origin text, so you will miss not much if just this classic-file is available when the next D1X-R-Version will come up.
After revisiting my current code ( which is far more superior than that what you currently have Wink ) i saw I actually HAVE almost finished the scalable fonts.
So no hurry guys, let zico take care of that. Smile

If you both really want to help with stuff I have no idea try to write a new network code :twisted:
Quote:If you both really want to help with stuff I have no idea try to write a new network code  :twisted:
ROFLROFL, you are a joke-cake (Uhhh,  a new horrible german into english translation word by word from my side)

Quote:i saw I actually HAVE almost finished the scalable fonts.
OK, I will stop all "higher resolutions" so far, waiting for your new code and have a look if any more work need to be done from my side to let my projekt work the way I want it to.
Quote:So no hurry guys, let zico take care of that.
OK Guys, D1X-Rebirth 0.50 is out and it works very well with my translations.
The "howto" is in the included txt-file. (See the download-section to get the files)
If there are unexpected behaviours, problems or questions (or spontaneous enthusiasm Wink) with this please let me know.
If there are any problems with this I will try to get it to work at your system as good as I can .

Have fun and enjoy  Cool.
Hi, its me again. Im sitting here and I can not motivate myself to start with the translation of the Vertigo-Series to german language. I am just to lazy. Maybe it depends on autum-time... I dont know.

Some of you might be german guys and had tried the translations of D1X-R and D2X-R. So post here what you think about the german translation for D1X-R. Are you satisfied with that what you found?

Come on, gimme some reasons to start to translate the Vertigo-Missions (or to let it be Wink)
From what I'v seen so far I really like it Smile