D2X-Rebirth in german language
Here is the actual state of the D2X "Briefing-scenes" project:

Proof of concept:DONE
Raw translation:-18%

As you see I "cutted" the work in small pieces of same size and try to take the time to translate one piece a day. So I hope this translation will be faster then the D1-one. Smile

Raw translation:-21%

Big Grin

Raw translation:-24%

Raw translation:-27%

Raw translation:-30%
30% sound cool. Do these 30% also include Vertigo Series? Smile
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
No, I´m sorry. Smile The first 33% are just the intro of D2X. When this is done I will take a short break from round about a week not working on it. This procedure was very helpfull in D1X´s translation.
With a little rest It is better to see what you have done. The little distance makes mistakes easier to see.

The robot-videos will be the secound third and the outro will be the last third. OK, this do not match the real quotes, but it is easier to handle.

The Vertigo-series will become its own project! (See there: http://dxx-rebirth.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=87 )

At the beginning I thougt D2X will be easy to translate and in a way this is true. I see no cause why I should have an eye on the origin apeareance of the text. They are just lines at the bottom of the screen and no direct part of the "artwork" of the picture like in D1X.
But what comes up as a "problem" is the timing of the text. The origin settings of the D2X-text is sometimes that fast that noone can really read it, even in origin english.
Thank god (or the coders Wink ) I am able to change the timings there. So my main work there is to find a good balance between the hearable speech and the readability of the belonging text.
But in some scenes the talking is that fast that it is nearly impossible to give the text enough time on screen.
Doing my best in sharing this time efficiently and find translations that are not just close to the origin meaning but even short and have a good flow by reading is here my biggest target.

Thank god the robot-videos do not have this "problems".

Raw translation:-33%

OK, the Intro is translated. Now I will take a short rest as announced above.
But do not be afraid. This will go on asap. Smile
As promised I am back again. After a short break I take a look at the translated part, did a few changes (but not much Wink ) and started tro translate the Robot-Videos.

So this is the actual state of the D2X "Briefing-scenes" project:

Raw translation:-36%

Raw translation:-39%