D2X (in .MN2 file) type = anarchy Denies to launch a MultiPlay game in CTF/COOP/ROBOA
Information 
When we set type = anarchy in the .MN2 file (so as not to have it in the Singleplayer maplist of course)
->>>D2x refuses to launch the map in CTF or COOP or ROBOA! Dang
But D1X allows it

Can you, please, change that? Thanks by advance !
postscriptum: by "can you change that" I mean, could you do away with this pb on D2X?^^ so we can have a singleplayer menu without MP MPCTF MPROBOA MPHOARD maps, and would avoid me to swap every type = anarchy I  had set to type = normal

Attached Files
.jpg   scDxxCTFCOOPMPlaucnhdenied.jpg (Size: 442.91 KB / Downloads: 12)
Enforce anarchy-only flag for D1 applies the restriction to Descent 1.
Hi guys,

I found that: mission->anarchy_only_flag = istok(p,"anarchy"); (file main/mission.c, function read_mission_file, line 34Cool

I think, you ONLY get map type by the type field 's value... And if the token 'anarchy' appears in it, you force anarchy mode.

We should keep type=normal to play as we want.
But it's may be more simple to delete this popup.
(Normally we should play all maps in any mode)

ps: KP, please - $> man logic
friendly.
(12-23-2017, 12:09 AM)fxst1 Wrote: I found that: mission->anarchy_only_flag = istok(p,"anarchy"); (file main/mission.c, function read_mission_file, line 348)
There is no such file in the current code. File main/mission.c was moved in Move d1x-rebirth source into subdirectory d1x-rebirth.
(12-23-2017, 12:09 AM)fxst1 Wrote: But it's may be more simple to delete this popup.
(Normally we should play all maps in any mode)
No. Descent 1 was buggy in this area. It permitted the host to start a Cooperative game on a map that had no support for Cooperative play. The point of the anarchy token is to mark maps which are only suitable for competitive play.
(12-23-2017, 12:09 AM)fxst1 Wrote: ps: KP, please - $> man logic
friendly.
Code:
$ man logic
No manual entry for logic