Where are you from?
Oook, I dug up a few photos from my hometown - Stara Zagora, Bulgaria.

[Image: c000.jpg]

[Image: op.jpg]

[Image: gg.jpg]
Gib mir Benzin!
Quote:
DescentMax Wrote:Oklahoma for me. . .

Picture?
lol your not missing a thing. alot of tornadoes like this area
DESCENT MAX!!!
I know that. How about a pic of a twister for zico as well as downtown of the major city you live nearest?
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money...are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson
Shocked

... I want to move to Bulgaria now, Fusion  :-D
My ReverbNation Profile: Featuring My Descent Music Project: http://www.reverbnation.com/cliftonj
Here's a picture of Ulm located in southern Germany (between Stuttgart and Munich), where i am from:

[Image: Neu-Ulm.jpg]

* The Photograph was taken from Neu-Ulm (new ulm) and is a view onto the "Altstadt" of Ulm. Neu Ulm is in Bavaria and Ulm in Baden W?rttemberg. These two german states are divided by the Donau (Danube), the river you can see.

* In the background the spike on the right side is the church tower of the Ulmer M?nster (the highest church tower in the world)

* The modern glass pyramid on the left side is the library

* On the river the type of ship is called "Ulmer Schachtel"
Quote: Shocked

... I want to move to Bulgaria now, Fusion  :-D

Actually, there is a certain number of foreign families living around here. Overall, I think they like it Smile

BTW, the building on one of the photos I posted - that's the opera house, probably the largest in the region.

You can see some ancient Roman ruins in front - the whole town was built on top of an ancient Roman settlement (known as Augusta Traiana), and lots of ruins were discovered throughout the entire area. They even discovered some more valuable stuff at several sites - mosaic floors, statues, ancient texts, etc.

And speaking of names, my home town has had at least 7 names throughout history Big Grin

Maybe I can post some photos soon...
Gib mir Benzin!
Quote:I know that. How about a pic of a twister for zico as well as downtown of the major city you live nearest?
lol ok. I will try to scrape one up soon. Ive been really busy with computer repairs the past month. I am lucky I found time to post this. The school I go to got infected with trojans and a worm is spewing in the computers.  :x  Me and the rest of my repair team are trying to isolate the viruses. I will game on Descent soon.  :-D
DESCENT MAX!!!
Zico, v66r, are there tornadoes over there in Europe?
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money...are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson
No, the terrain isn't very suitable for tornado formation. There have been exceptions though...
Gib mir Benzin!
@Zantor: No we do not have tornados here... but don't ask, i am very bad in geographics...