Where are you from?
Now all these nice views as postcards - making me a happy zico. Big Grin
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
[ThreadDerail]

Sniper, I simply can't figure out these new games. But I can sure whip up on some Super Mario Bros. or Metroid.  :-D

There are still some retro guys around... And in the past couple of years I actually met a few guys who are big Descent fans down south. I still have friends tell me that I need to find a new game to play, but most of them change "favorite" games every month. At least I'm consistent.  Tongue

[/ThreadDerail]
My ReverbNation Profile: Featuring My Descent Music Project: http://www.reverbnation.com/cliftonj
I see d2junkie is'nt to far from me. I live in Georgia almost on the Alabama line.
I'm from Detroit, and there are still a few descenters left in Michigan.
Tunnel ratting since 2007.
Hi all Smile

I'm from Dirksland, The Netherlands Smile

[Image: dirksland.jpg]
beautiful Picture Obi. You flying that plane?
Oklahoma for me. . .
DESCENT MAX!!!
Quote:Oklahoma for me. . .

Picture?
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money...are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson
Surprise!  I do exist! (not made many posts on this forum since the new forum system)

I'm in Idaho.  Apparently I haven't been taking any scenery photos for a while.  Got nothing recent worth sharing except this one showing two local landmarks (the big building and the mountain peaks in the distance).
[Image: rexburg_lds_mormon_temple18_smaller.jpg]

Think it's time for me to haul the camera around once in a while.
Hi Techpro,

nice to read you. Good that you are still with us. And a very impressing landscape. Seems you have many nature close to you. Im jealous. Smile