Where are you from?
Hey guys

As the topic implies I would like to know where are you all coming from. BUT I do not necessarily for you to want it down here - no!
What I want is: Postcards, Greeting cards or such, showing some nice images from the area/country where you livem a small text on the back if you wish to, etc. That would be a nice present for me to make a collection and get a vision where DXX-Rebirth is used all over the world.

You can find my postal address (if you wish to send me a card) via the CONTACT Link you'll find on the navi-bar on <!-- w www.dxx-rebirth.com<!-- w .
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
I'm from Bulgaria, one of the countries on the Balkan Peninsula, Southeast Europe. Currently, I live in the capital, Sofia, but my hometown is the small but quite beautiful Stara Zagora.

Ok, I will send you a real postcard... if I get the opportunitiy Smile
Gib mir Benzin!
Quote:I'm from Bulgaria, one of the countries on the Balkan Peninsula, Southeast Europe. Currently, I live in the capital, Sofia, but my hometown is the small but quite beautiful Stara Zagora.

Ohh. that's where Durmstange is!!! (see Harry Potter) Wink

All joking aside, very cool!

I'm in the state of Oregon, USA near a city called Portland. (that's on the NorthWest coast)

We had some snow a month back, here's a pic.

[Image: DSCF0040.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0045.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0068.jpg]
THANKS ZEALOT! Big Grin
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
You're welcome! Cool
I live in the midwestern United States, in the great city of St. Louis. For those who are not familiar with American geography, St. Louis is where the two great rivers, the Missouri and Mississippi, meet (90 degrees west, 38 degrees north). The riverfront looks better at night than at day in some ways.

I will look into sending a post card or photo of some sort.

I have found a picture of it at sunset, when the city lights are on. Enjoy!
[Image: st__louis_riverfront-1.jpg]
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money...are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson
Slight bumpage.  :-D

But, I might as well go on now.

I hail from Birmingham, Alabama, in southeastern US; and chances are great if you've heard anything about Alabama, it's all negative. Wink But really, Birmingham is not backwards at all - in fact, the University of Alabama at Birmingham (where I am attending college currently) was rated the 17th best nursing school (out of hundreds) in the nation back in 2003, according to number of dollars funded for the training of nurses, and we also have two of the largest schools in the southeast, The University of Alabama and Auburn University. And yes, we do have computers in Alabama.  :-D

[Image: birmingham-al-nighttime.jpg]
My ReverbNation Profile: Featuring My Descent Music Project: http://www.reverbnation.com/cliftonj
Hey, some of our friends are from the US. Smile
I thought America is just leading ahead without any time for something retro like Descent. Wink
By the way... nice pictures... from everyone in this tread!
I from Moscow, Russia.

In addition to night subjects of photos.
[Image: tSklKzJa9W.jpg]
\"Only having lost any hope, we find true freedom\" - 11th Armour Cavalry Squadron of Star Grass Snake at home nursing of the governor of a planet of Omikron Persej VIII.
Mezolith, your pic's direct link is broken. I suggest you correct that. Big Grin
"I sincerely believe the banking institutions having the issuing power of money...are more dangerous to liberty than standing armies." --Thomas Jefferson