DXX-R 0.53 Congratulations
Congratulations to you, Zico. Smile

The 0.53 is out since the weekend and no serious bugs reported until now. The intensive Betaphase seems to pay off and save the nerves of our users. :-D
Thanks!
That was my intention and I also think the additional weeks for the BETA test paid off. I only wish I had more time to pause, but I still have big plans.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!
Stay cool dude, stay cool. :-D
Just one step after the other. It can not goes faster as it takes time.
BTW, for those of us with the latest BETA, do we need to just overright the .exe? Or do I need to overwrite all the files in my D2x-r folder?
INI might be a good idea as well - one or two things changed here (-gl_fixedfont, -gl_prshot). Documents updated as well, but the main changes are inside the EXE file.
Great Job! Haven't really had time to play it yet so, however I noticed that Packman also already updated it's RPMs for SUSE.
I still wonder why PAckman has no RPMs for D1X-Rebirth. I guess this is related to the fact D1X-Rebirth only supports 1.4 data files - not 1.0 or Shareware (without an extra build). But this will change soon.
wow

Sorry I have health problems  Cry

Anyway I'm ok for now

I will downloading...

thanks  Smile
*Returns after a long leave of playing mmorpgs and living off of sugar O_o*

Quote:Grow/Shrink Window keys removed

o rly?!

you just ruined my means of recording a small game screen without changing the resolution to something super-low =<

of course, i havent tried this new version Dang i should get it as soon as possible (wont be today or possibly tomorrow-us time, busy both days).

my gaming rig is totaled from an accident (ok not totaled, but...) so now im playing off of my 600mhz piece of crap from '99 =<.
all in all, im not dead and besides the issue i have with the thing above (or a possible misinterpretation due to not having played the newest build) im glad to see that this project is still thriving.

im back in the mines.

oh yeah... uh...    :mrgreen:
[move]
Quote:Enzo, you are my greatest failure
[/move]
Hey, 0.53 has been mentioned on LinuxGames http://www.linuxgames.com/news/feedback....n=flatview.