[D*XR 0.57.3, Windows 7] CD audio bug still isn't fixed
This is really odd indeed.

I have run so many more tests so far but I simply cannot reproduce this. This issue is still on my list and while working on the game on the past months I always had one CD in the drive and was pretty much all the time checking this out. So what I want to say: Bear with me, this isn't easy to debug since it simply doesn't occur on my end and the code itself also doesn't look bugged as well.

But if I may ask: If you have the Mac CD, how do you play this on XP? I thought the Mac CDs have their own filesystem that cannot be read on XP? Not sure about the Audio tracks tho. I don't have a Mac CD version of the game so I cannot test that myself.

Also I try to get my hands on a XP version once more to set it up via VirtualBox or something so I can test with that, too. Maybe SDL is reporting the wrong number of tracks on the disc... That could at least explain some things. Otherwise I gotta implement some more debugging output so you guys who experience this problem can send me logs that will hopefully help me to identify the reason behind this.
The greatest pleasure in life is to do what people say you cannot do.
Uhm... Honey, there's a head in the toilet!

Messages In This Thread
Re: [D*XR 0.57.3, Windows 7] CD audio bug still isn't fixed - by zico - 03-22-2013, 06:59 PM